What tourists said about the Suria KLCC
“A landmark not to be missed!!!”
The mall is big, high class and awesome.
If you want to have some pictures of the Petronas Twin Tower, KLCC is the place for you to go. There is a big park there where children can play and you can do photo shooting of yourself and the twin tower in the background. The fountain water show is superb.
If you want to shop for clothes, shoes, bags and accessories, ensure that you have lots of money as you will have branded stuffs.
There food outlets at the Signature Food Court are affordable. There are also restaurant catering for high class dinners.
As for entertainment, you have Cinema in the mall and from the mall you can go to Aquaria.
It is a landmark not to be missed.
Visited December 2013
“Handy if staying @ Traders”
My partner and I weren’t very interested in the shopping as a lot of the stores here are found in the UK such as Topshop and H&M, but we found it really handy as they have a supermarket in the basement level and it was within walking distance of our hotel (Traders).
Lots of different food options but we were disappointed at the lack of authentic Malay cuisine and shops. You can access the Petronas Twin Towers via the mall and the KLCC park which also has an amazing water display that rivals the Bellagio’s in Vegas.
Visited September 2014
“Great brand name shopping center!!”
This place is full of brand names, 6 floors worth of entertainment. The shopping center is opened from 10am to 10pm daily. Second level is food court and fourth level are restaurants and other ethnic food.
There are to grocery markets with fresh fruits and food in this shopping center iSeton and Cold Storage so if you want to buy some fruits or snacks back to your hotel it is easily accessible.
I stayed at Traders Hotels so this is connected to this shopping center via 10 minutes walk or there is a buggy ride 1-2 minutes to the mall. The great thing is KLCC station is on the concore level so you can take the train to other parts of the city.
I prefer the second level food court it has a lot of variety.
Visited October 2014
“Brand Names Galore!”
Shopping here is not for the faint hearted! There is every conceivable brand you can think off and a great range on show. However, there are several other malls in KL that offer these brands as well.
Visited October 2014
Loved how you can walk there for hours without feeling the time passing by. So many restaurants and shops and loved cold storege and isetan supermarket.
Outside the mall there is a fountain which is very nice and colourfull at night, my favourite mall in KL.
Visited September 2014
Love This Mall!”
This is my favourite mall in KL. Easy to navigate and has everything you would want. Do yourself a favour and go to the food market on the ground floor of Isetan – AMAZING and great for a very cheap lunch! Also has corridors that link to Bukit Bintang (15 minute walk).
Visited August 2014
About the Suria KLCC Mall
The Suria KLCC is a premier shopping complex in Kuala Lumpur. You might not know it, but the Suria KLCC shopping complex is located inside the Petronas Twin Towers, spreading out as many as six floors.
Why visit the shopping mall
Being as Kuala Lumpur’s busiest and glitziest shopping malls, Suria KLCC is a popular tourist destination not only for the locals but also foreigners.
In addition to numerous chain stores, restaurants, coffee joints, and a cinema, as well as banks, ATMs, and a post office being housed in the Suria KLCC, there are also a range of giant international department stores with branches here, including Isetan and Parkson, along with specialist retailers and fast-food outlets.
Attractions of Suria KLCC
In addition to being a popular shopping mall, KLCC Suria is also a destination of many famous art exhibitions and international expos. One of which is the Petronas Galery located in the third floor of the Suria KLCC.
The Petronas Galery has been hosting numerous exhibitions of traditional and contemporary art, both from Asia and Middle Eastern countries.
The KLCC Suria is also an excellent place for students and intellects. There is an excellent interactive science discovery center on the fourth floor.
Interested parties on petroleum science and technology are encouraged to visit this place which certainly offers unprecedented learning experience through a range of engaging hands-on exhibits.
What to see at Suria KLCC mall
Some interesting exhibits worth mentioning are a mock oil rig, helicopter flight simulator, and a prehistory in the geotime diorama. Of interest to both young and adult visitors are the demonstrations and interactive sessions at the science stations.
All in all, the Suria KLCC is a must-not-missed attraction in Kuala Lumpur.
Promotional rates for hotels nearby KLCC
Nearby attractions that you might be interested
- Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) – The KLCC is a must go tourist destination. You visit to Malaysia won’t be complete if you missed the KLCC. You would not be bored. In fact you will be busy visiting some of the most famous attractions in Malaysia because this place is made up of multiple attractions including the Aqualia KLCC, KLCC Park and of course the magnificent Petronas Twin Towers.
- Chinatown – The Chinatown in Kuala Lumpur is the largest in Malaysia. Visit this place to get a feel of the Chinese culture within this unique enclave. One of the most famous would be the Petaling Street Market. You can find many other attractions within the Chinatown enclave such as the Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, Chan See Shu Yuen Temple, Sze Ya Temple, a Sikh temple, a Gospel church as well as the famous Islamic mosque, Masjid Jamek.
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur – Pavilion KL is the latest mega mall in Kuala Lumpur. Find out here what are the attractions.
- Merdeka Square (Dataran Merdeka) – You could find many of the great history events took place in Kuala Lumpur here. One of which is the lowering of the Union Flag performed here on August 31st, 1957 when independent Malaysia was born. Attractions include Saint Mary’s Cathedral, Royal Selangor Club, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Central Market and National History Museum.
- Putrajaya – Attractions of Putrajaya include a host of government buildings, artificial lakes and bridges and not excluding the greenery that has made Putrajaya an “intelligent garden city”. For the rest of the tourist attractions in Putrajaya, please follow the link here, Putrajaya Tourist Attractions.
- Most significant buildings in Kuala Lumpur – Kuala Lumpur Railway Stations, Badan Warisan, Coliseum Cinema, Coliseum Café and Hotel, Carcosa Seri Negara.